Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Please ring 0191 3770497 to speak to the office staff.
School Day Timings
- Nursery pupils are admitted from 8.35am for morning sessions which end at 11.35am, and at 12.15pm for afternoon sessions which end at 3.15pm ( doors open from 3.10pm)
- Infant Pupils are admitted from 8.50am. School ends at 3pm
- Junior Pupils are admitted from 8.45am. School ends at 3.10pm
- Breakfast club starts at 8am.
Please notify school of any special medical problems which may affect your child whilst at school or on a visit. Children who are unwell should not be sent to school but if your doctor has advised that your child needs medication during school hours please collect an Administration of Medication form from the school office. (Non-prescribed items such as Paracetamol tablets, cough medicines etc. should not be brought onto school premises).
Regular attendance is a must in order for your child to achieve the best from their education. If your child is ill or you have an unavoidable reason to take them out of school, please read the information below to help you with this decision. We have provided further information regarding our approach to School Holidays during term time.
Whilst we try our best to address all situations carefully and correctly, should you feel the need to make a complaint you can find out how through our Complaints Policy which you can find in the School Policies section of our website.
- We will be adding information in the Autumn term
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.