Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
School Prospectus 2022-2023:
- BPS Attendance Policy 2022 23.docx
- Admissions Arrangements 2020-21 inc. Covid 19 information
- Anti-bullying_Policy_ Pupils_BPS 2021
- Bowburn Primary School Charging and Remissions Policy 2019-21.docx
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy Sept 18 updated DEC 2021.doc
- Dogs on School Grounds Policy
- Educational Visits Policy September 2019
- Bowburn Primary School Equality Policy Statement.docx
- First_Aid Policy_2022
- Food Policy – Whole School (2019)
- Health and Safety Policy 2020
- Health and safety Policy supplement for Covid19
- Bowburn Primary School Rel Ed_ RSE & HE Policy June 2021.docx
- Bowburn Primary School Packed Lunch Policy 2020.docx
- Policy for Supporting Pupils with Medical conditions 2021 and Medication Leaflet
- Remote Education Information for Parents January 2021
- Special_Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy_Bowburn Primary School 2020
- POSITIVE HANDLING POLICY 2019
- School Complaints Policy 2019
- School Uniform Policy 2021.
- August 2021 COVID 19 Risk Assessment Bowburn Primary School.docx
- SchoolTravelPolicySTARSv1 BPS Sept 2021
- Class Dojo Policy BPS updated
- SEND Policy September 2022
Keeping Children Safe in School
Our school CP Policy is currently under its annual review. – September 2022During this time our CP Policy will be followed in conjunction with statutory guidance in all our safeguarding arrangements.
- Bowburn Primary School Durham Child Protection Policy 2022
- BPS-Child-on-Child-Policy-2022 (1)
Bowburn Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.