Please see below, the statutory information which schools must provide via their website.
- School Contact Details
- Remote Education Information for Parents January 2021
- Bowburn Primary School Vision and Mission statement
- Admission Arrangements
- Ofsted Reports
- Results & Performance Data (KS2 Results and School Performance Tables)
- School Curriculum
- Reading & Phonics Schemes
- Complaints Procedure
- SEN Complaints
- Pupil Premium
- PE & Sports Premium (Including Swimming Data)
- SEN Information Report
- Behaviour Policy (see School Policies section)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (see School Policies section)
- Equality and Equality Information & Objectives Policy (see School Policies section)
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.