Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help. .
- Accessibility Plan (2019-21)
- Attendance Policy (2019)
- Admissions Information (2019)
- Bowburn Primary School Charging and Remissions Policy 2019
- Educational Visits Policy September 2019
- Equality Policy Statement 2019
- Food Policy – Whole School (2019)
- Health and Safety Policy 2019
- Healthy Relationship Education Policy (2019)
- Packed lunch policy 2019
- Peer on Peer Abuse Policy and Guidance reviewed Sept 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (2019) and Medication Leaflet
- Special_Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy 2019
- POSITIVE HANDLING POLICY 2019
- School Complaints Policy (2019)
- School Uniform Policy 2019
Keeping Children Safe in School
Bowburn Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.